In the spirit of giving! Paying it Forward( WINNER )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be picking the winner tonight so everyone get their nominations in.
wink.png

i definatly Nominate speckled hin. she always has an answer and its quick and she knows what shes talking about.

I would like to nominate R@ndy. He had a question about some peacock eggs and I tried to help him. He decided he didn't want to try to incubate them (no incubator at the time.) I jokingly told him I would take them if he didn't want them. To make a long story short, he shipped me two peacock eggs, 10 NH and 5 Delaware eggs at his cost because my husband and I both recently got laid off from our jobs. You just don't find people like him these days. It's just eggs some would say, but in hard times something simple can put a big smile on your face.

We have a winner "Lickskillet".I actually do not think there was actually a loser here.It was great to hear all the stories about nice people doing nice things.What I did was put the nominated names in a hat.Everytime you got nominated you got your name put in.I actually drew a second name in case Lickskillet is not ready to add to her flock.I wished I had the money to buy eggs for all the nominees but sorry but I do not.
smile.png
If Lickskillet does not want these eggs the next name out of the hat is Speckledhen.Thanks everyone for participating.

New Winner -Speckledhen

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree 100%.I always feel better about helping someone.Although those welsummer chicks chirping have been bringing a smile to my face all day! Opa gave me 12 welsummer eggs just because he wanted to do a nice thing! I had 9 chicks hatch out today and are doing great.I am at work now hoping the other three come on out but even at 9 that is awesome for shipped eggs.Thanks a ton Opa.
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom