in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

That stallion is an amazing talented creature.

Not fond of the western pleasure class though. Not sure what to call that pace... It's not my cop of tea. I'm all endurance and trails.

Oh yes, Bunny - what a mess they've made of dogs. Now of course all their rare mixes - chi poo, doxi-poo cavapoo cavapug and price tags higher than any well bred pedigree dog. I see they have also created some humongous cats, hairless cats, they don't care is the result has a compromised existence.

I don't get it.....
idunno.gif

I have not lost any trust for VW. It just shows me that the EPA has gone to far when car companies have to do this kind of stuff to get by. Everyone that owns a diesel is going to have it programmed the same way by an aftermarket company anyway. Its common knowledge for diesel owners that the EPA rules kill power an mileage an Banks power programmers fix that. Everyone I know that drives a diesel has a Banks switch on the dash that has a setting to pass the test, a setting to create power an one for good mileage.

I don't get it.....
idunno.gif
The back story. VW spent billions in research an development to build a new diesel engine for the US market. In the end it still could not pass the overly strict emissions test. To keep from scrapping it, losing millions an laying off jobs they programmed the computer to detect the test an cut the power back low enough to pass the test then when unhooked from the test it turns the power back up to be drivable.

Back
Top Bottom