in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I'm not a big VW fan but being in the auto repair industry for 30years. I've seen over regulation force car companies to build cars with so much complexity that cost have soared. I drive mostly older yet very reliable vehicles because I refused to pay the high cost of buying a new one. Granted some of it is consumers demanding more luxurious vehicles. But a lot of the cost is because of excessive government regulations.....just sayin

I drive a 1994 chevy with a 6.5 diesel. The reason? Its mechanical, the last of the mechanical diesels.

19MPG on the highway an 13MPG haling my 6K pound trailer.

My brother who works for Kenworth as a tech spent the better part of a year buying an rebuilding a 2007 Dodge diesel. His reason? It was the last year the EPA allowed a respectable diesel to be made in the US.

My friend has his new diesel jeep in the shop now with $15K in damages cause his wife pumped cat pee in to the wrong tank. Having to fill a tank with cat pee for your car to spray it in the face of other drivers is beyond to far...

12088345_894546123969045_108749909443146456_n.jpg

That's a lot of hay @Pasha838 ! Besides chickens, what other animals do you have?

That's a lot of hay @Pasha838 ! Besides chickens, what other animals do you have?
I work slowly, but I think almost ready to start to have a goats (I want them to have three years already and still can not get ready). The room was built, hay was purchased, i need only do inside fences and bring the tube to the stove in the corner. I think i will buy the goat soon, or in the spring. I want to buy one goat (boy) and two goats (girls). Let's see, maybe I'll buy another sheep and a young piglet. I just always getting ready for a long long time, when going to something - that there is enough food and space.
I've built a good enough and a large shed, but construction took me two whole years.
Now i have only various fowl - geese, ducks, chiken and turkey. I finally made a good premise for quail on the first floor of the shed, but I do not yet wound up. Everything doing very slowly. Maybe work go faster, but I have started to build a new greenhouse
lol.png

@Pasha838 you have a lot of plans!

Getting 3 goats is a good place to start. Just one goat would be very lonely.

Good luck with all your projects...it's good to be busy!

I work slowly, but I think almost ready to start to have a goats (I want them to have three years already and still can not get ready). The room was built, hay was purchased, i need only do inside fences and bring the tube to the stove in the corner. I think i will buy the goat soon, or in the spring. I want to buy one goat (boy) and two goats (girls). Let's see, maybe I'll buy another sheep and a young piglet. I just always getting ready for a long long time, when going to something - that there is enough food and space.
I've built a good enough and a large shed, but construction took me two whole years.
Now i have only various fowl - geese, ducks, chiken and turkey. I finally made a good premise for quail on the first floor of the shed, but I do not yet wound up. Everything doing very slowly. Maybe work go faster, but I have started to build a new greenhouse
lol.png
No no, you can't start the greenhouse until you get that fence up for the goats.
big_smile.png

Have to ask, do you get a lot of eggs from your chickens and ducks..geese?

Back
Top Bottom