in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Sue, love it. The dog next store picks up every stick and branch she can find. She is about Lab size. When I was hauling branches to the curb one day, I couldn't believe how heavy they were. Bella, the dog had chomped down on the thickest ones and was pulling backwards. She also chomped them down in a lot of smaller pieces. That took even more trips to the curb.
I go and get the neighbor's German Shepherd everyday so he can play with my dogs, get some exercise, and a potty break. Each day he picks up a stick and takes it back to his yard.

I let him.
big_smile.png

One day I will probably feel guilty and go clean up their yard... but I doubt it.

@3goodeggs
Our German Shepherd has spread sticks all over our place. A stick could be any of the following: an actual stick, a long pinecone, a tobacco stake, or on this windy evening- a 5 foot long branch that blew down. She could barely drag the thing around, but was so proud of herself! We have to go from one end of the property to the other before my husband mows, collecting her sticks!
1f436.png

@3goodeggs
Our German Shepherd has spread sticks all over our place. A stick could be any of the following: an actual stick, a long pinecone, a tobacco stake, or on this windy evening- a 5 foot long branch that blew down. She could barely drag the thing around, but was so proud of herself! We have to go from one end of the property to the other before my husband mows, collecting her sticks!
1f436.png
dogs are great and so much fun, yah gotta luv em

Back
Top Bottom