in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I'm just the type that would pull one out, and cause an avalanche - but, when they stake like that - they is what is gonna happen.

I thought the same when I saw the fruit pictures DD...it would be almost impossible to pass by those stacks and not want to pull one out. Just to see what would happen of course

Who wouldn't mind being the first one to mess up the food isle?
big_smile.png
I can't help it; when I looked at those pictures, I heard this song playing in my head:
0.jpg

gorgeous plants/flowers just wish we knew what they were. One looks like a bonsai tree - exquisite.

I used to have many winter hardy Opuntia cactus growing on the south side of the house. They loved it there and flourished to the point of being dangerously (OUCH) invasive. Finally got mad enough a few years ago and pulled them all out with pitchfork and rake - they put up a terrible fight but I won.

Cynthia, thanks for the lovely flower pictures! Love them all, especially the Iris!

gorgeous plants/flowers just wish we knew what they were. One looks like a bonsai tree - exquisite.

I used to have many winter hardy Opuntia cactus growing on the south side of the house. They loved it there and flourished to the point of being dangerously (OUCH) invasive. Finally got mad enough a few years ago and pulled them all out with pitchfork and rake - they put up a terrible fight but I won.
lol.png
I wondered if anyone would say that they had cactus. I guess they can get over grown, but doesn't that take a few yrs.? Always think of them as slow growing. They can have some pretty flowers when in bloom.

N F C...I want that Iris that is different colors!

Back
Top Bottom