in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Beautiful dogs. I always wanted a German Shepherd but my mom thought they would eat someone. She only allowed Cocker Spaniels. First two we bought were terrible. I decided I would breed good ones. Had the great luck to buy 3 that were fantastic and the foundation of my breeding stock and all 3 were fast to their championship.

One produced 8 champions , the other 4, all from the Champion stud who ended up siring 20 chs. I was hooked never had another breed of dog. I would have felt like I was cheating on them. I did fancy German Shepherds, and Dobermans, and Bedlingtons, but found I loved the cockers too much.

IMG_20180604_092256308.jpg
Not a chicken :D

Aye. He gathers his harem in the nature reserve near my house to raise babies every year. Sometimes he only has a couple of ladies, sometimes five or six.

Two years ago he had a rival, but the poor little guy got hit by a car. He was only clipped but was injured. The SSPCA came out and collected him. I hope he survived, but I didn't see him last year, so they must have released him elsewhere.

azurbanclucker what a beautiful litter of bunnies I e specially like the dark one and the one with white head and some markings.

The dark one is a blue with Vienna markings. The white one is a broken of some sort. I need it to get a bit more fur in before I can really figure out the colors. It's got white feet, so it's also Vienna marked. This whole litter is VM, I'm hoping at least one of them has blue eyes too. They're the fruits of some patient breeding in an effort to get blue eyed whites. We're getting closer. :)

Back
Top Bottom