in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Pasha, where you live you must be able to have all kinds of birds. Are most people allowed to have chickens , ducks, geese, in the city?

In the cities it is most likely inconvenient. Russian cities are often multi-storey houses with small 1-3 room apartments (without any plot), only the old part of the city can be individual houses width a plot.
I can tell you in detail about local legislation, land categories, their purpose, where they are allowed to build houses, but I'm not sure that it will be interesting )) It will be a big, long text, perhaps very boring.
Specifically, I have two categories of land - a small plot of agricultural land (where it is allowed to plant potatoes, walk geese and build very small houses in which people rest only in the summer) and the plot of individual development, where I can build a house (but i can plant there a potato too), and then register in this house (the address of the house will be written in my passport and driver's license. if i will not have any registration in any house of apartment - i will be as a homelees - always have some problems with police, with job, taxes, somitimes with medicine, with travel to anywhere...). The same plot belongs to my parents. Well, it turns out that all three plots are near, fenced with one fence and the norms are considered based on each.
if i count the norms (laws) for the village (i live in the village, this is not a city) - then without problems i can keep up to 200 birds, but no one more. But, since plot two, each of which is registered as separate, and the third one is also considered, according to the law, I can specifically hold (hypothetically) 600 chickens, geese or ducks. Naturally, I do not take into account the problems that can arise from the tightness or complaints of neighbors to noise.
However, if I want to start trading, it will instantly put me on a very different level of taxes and deductions, and I will either have to keep a lot of birds and register as an entrepreneur. But keep up to 200 birds in one yard (for myself, not for trading) - it is not taxed at all. I can breed at least parrots or penguins, it is not taxed. Of course i can sell some ducks or geese, but i can`t open a shop, i will must to register as a entrepreneur.
so I do not complicate my life, i am too lazy for that, lol,, I grow everything exclusively for myself (well, I can change something from neighbors), and I do not go beyond the norms - sanitary and taxes. In general, I do not plan anything serious, I just grow a little tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberry and other, I keep no more than 50 geese, no more than 100 ducks (in the spring about 30 ducks), no more than 30-40 chickens (counting with chickens) and want to buy some goats and piglets.
The business is going very slowly, I do not have enough time for everything, and I always prepare for everything for a long time. For example, a greenhouse where tomatoes are growing now, I built two years and another year built a house for geese.
Now it became easier - any russian guy can (with the availability of money) buy a plot and live peacefully with it on the farm, before (during communist times) the land for individual development was given very little, and there were very many different restrictions, up to the fact that it was forbidden to plant too much currant bushes (!). It seems that the Communists were simply afraid that people would get rich and become bourgeois, oppressors, etc. :lol:
In other, if he wanted to work in agriculture, it was not forbidden, just the form of ownership was different, and I personally, I admit, did not like it. And private ownership was allowed to receive (or buy) only 600 square meters of land. It was very uncomfortable.
In general, I, probably, will stop on this, and that conversation will turn out such long that it will be possible to write the whole book. I just worked in the past (repaired computers) in a state organization that deals with the registration of land, houses, apartments and, after working there for 4 years, I'm not a lawyer, but I can talk a lot about it.:lol:
Although, naturally, I do not abandon the hope of being able to marry (marry a large dowry), acquire more land, register as an entrepreneur and open a small store. True girls, if I ask them about the size of the dowry, instantly get angry and start fiercely hating me. They do not want a farm and a shop, they want to go to the resorts and do nothing. :lau They tell me that it was better for me to be born not now, but in the Middle Ages.

Pasha, how much land to you have total with the three plots? It sounds like at least a couple of hectares.
No, I have a small plot. In modern Russia, for housing construction, land is usually allocated to 12*100 meters (in the Soviet era, only 6*100 were allocated, and no more was allowed to buy), well, I have 12, my parents have 12, and a small plot of agricultural land, all together about 5000 square meters.
That is, I'm a cross between a small farmer and a simple countryman who does not produce anything, but just built a house on a small plot.
In other places the land is cheaper, maybe I could buy more, but I've been living here for 20 years and I'm very used to it, so the most I want to do is to buy a small area nearby where I could bring something secondary - like planting potatoes or walking goats.

My security system )) I want to install the fourth camera in the place where my ducks are walking, but I get tired all the time (a lot of other work), and I still will not do it, although the camera has long been purchased.
[NetDVR2]Ch0120180531150327.JPG [NetDVR2]Ch0220180531150334.JPG [NetDVR2]Ch0320180531150340.JPG

Back
Top Bottom