in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Anyone else know it's almost spring?? I sure do... it goes from negative 20 to almost 50 degrees in a span of a day..all the snow dang near is gone..that means it's sopping W E T and M U D D Y..I know it's almost spring cause these mutts needed a bath before they set one paw anywhere but in the tub....my mistake at letting them out this morning and thought the day. Glacier the white one was almost ALL black. Regardless at least it's almost spring and the dogs are finally clean again! 🤣 and 21 days until my CHICKS ARRIVE :clap :love:highfive:

Hehe she is not entertained in the slightest 😅😅
They are adorable!!! OMG!!! :love white GSD and a cattle dog or cattle dog mix? 🤔

Oh wow wouldn’t have guessed that! Haha that’s awesome though!! :love so cute!! And the other one is GSD then or Husky? Wasn’t quite sure lol
Yep 🤣 he is just a White German Shepard. His name is Glacier and the the other is named iyza. Glacier is just a horse and aloof, iyza is the most stubborn solid rock I've ever come across 😅

IMG_20210222_163257031.jpg
IMG_20210222_113254831.jpg

(I'd never keep peafowl in a permeant pen that small. This is what their pen looks like right now though so they can't really stay in there....
IMG_20210221_104634902.jpg

IMG_20210221_091231355.jpg
IMG_20210218_103735630.jpg

Yep 🤣 he is just a White German Shepard. His name is Glacier and the the other is named iyza. Glacier is just a horse and aloof, iyza is the most stubborn solid rock I've ever come across 😅
They sound amazing!! Hahah I figured from the ears he was GSD 😂 we had a Lab/Great Pyrenees mix that was very stubborn too LOL

Back
Top Bottom