in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Screenshot_20220825-193800_kindlephoto-240433057.png

View attachment 3274929

My Gracie (Shetland Sheepdog, aka Sheltie), as drawn by @Lemon-Drop ❤️
Awesome. We have some amazing folks here on BYC. Years ago I lost a Golden Retriever out of the blue, right in front of me. It was aweful. Thinking heart issue. Shared my story on a thread. A gal said, pick your favorite photo, I'll draw it for you. She did an awesome job! There are good people in this old world. Here's the photo I sent her and what she did. I have it hanging on my bedroom wall.
FB_IMG_1664424365057.jpg
20220928_220943.jpg

Yes we do! She did a wonderful job!

I love this pic of Gracie bc it is the look she gives me when she's already had her bedtime treat and she's trying to con me into giving her another one. She's trying to convince me she hasn't had one yet. She's lying, but doing it badly. She knows she's lying and she knows I know, but she's still trying. She knows if she can make me laugh I'll give in. It works every time, the little snit.

We have a persimmon bush in my flower garden. It was there when we moved in.
Nice.
We moved to this home in October last year, coming up on 1 year soon..
We had no idea how lovely this property was when we purchased it.
The house was run down and needed a bunch of TLC, still does in some areas..
The lady who lived here, appearently was living a close to self sustainable life. She was in her late 90s when she died.
We have found every fruit, growing and producing in abundant amounts, that can grow and produce in Alabama zone.
We have all the nut bearing trees also, except any Chestnut...
Not sure why there are no Chestnuts, but I have some yearling sprouts going out soon..
There are around 25 different medicinal vines, bushes, berries, weeds, roots... etc..
I wondered if she didnt do a little *"practicing"*, if you know what i mean...
We are absolutely in love with this place, NOW. Not so much after we moved in..

Back
Top Bottom