in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Скан_20230327.jpg

I love those. I had some, along with some ghost shrimp. Big mistake, as the ghost shrimp ate all the cherry ones :hmm
I had that happen, too. When I bought several Red Cherry shrimp a Ghost shrimp got included by accident. The cashier/worker told me that they'd be fine together. After the massacre in my tank I was able to capture the ghost shrimp and took it back along with the pieces of my Red Cherry shrimp. I got a refund.

Pictures from a recent road trip. Yes,,, it was a little dusty.
Wondering where I went.
Well I did not go there really :old :gig It is Mars.
Wont let me post link, so here is what the page looks like you can find it if you search.
It is on Reddit website.

View attachment 3445592

View attachment 3445583View attachment 3445584View attachment 3445585View attachment 3445586
I dno't need the spoiler, I know those photos well. :) Did you see Elon's tesla along the way?

I had that happen, too. When I bought several Red Cherry shrimp a Ghost shrimp got included by accident. The cashier/worker told me that they'd be fine together. After the massacre in my tank I was able to capture the ghost shrimp and took it back along with the pieces of my Red Cherry shrimp. I got a refund.
In my experience, ghost shrimp are kind of mean/aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom