in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Quote: Yes. The Dalek worries me though. That plunger and the other arm look like they will snap off if I look at it too quickly.

My husband says that I should never have to buy salt again.
big_smile.png

That's really a funny gag - in at least one episode (and I think far more than that) a Dalek is described as looking like a pepper pot . . . .
gig.gif

What is the refrain?
The man in the blue shirt really liked the song, and the guy at 2:27 was like,"What in the world are these people doing?"
It`s "meihana", a funny RAP from Azerbaijan. Two jokers song about "i am the best, you are a stupid loser, get out and good bye". One song to other, some words of the song are really insult. After some time this guys begin to be a very famous mem in the Rusia, and the faces of this comedy artists are everywhere - in the forums, on youtube... The meaning of a using the song are "i am very clever, you every are idiots, get out, good bye". Very often any people use this mem for trolling, as the caustic joke in the politics. For example:
0.jpg

The original song are:
0.jpg

I have seen some mems in this forum and would like to look at russian memes too. Sometimes these guys are funny.

(a dead fox from England who begin to be a meme. He are everywhere yet...) One day the aftor of this stuffed fox entered to the Rusia, and she was a superstar here. The people gived the money only for look at this stuffed fox.

Back
Top Bottom