in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Pasha..are all of them ducks? Or are there some geese in there? They love their treats! More ..they say..more! lol

There are ducks, 5 geese and one turkey (She hatched with ducklings, and remained to live with them, she now hatching duck eggs instead of an incubator or duck. This little turkey egg breeds such weigh no more than 3 kg.) The house is a greenhouse for a cucumbers (in the summer). In the spring I close the front door of the shed where the ducks live and open a small back door (behind the door there is). In the summer the ducks can enter to the shed from the street, but they can`t enter to the greenhouse (otherwise they will eat all my cucumbers).

0.jpg

It took time to weld all this metal, and for the construction, I gathered a lot of old steel tubes, glass frames and even some parts of television antennas and cars (!). The rest I sheathed polycarbonate, and a barn of insulated blocks, logs from the forest and other building materials. How convenient this greenhouse - the summer I do not need to go shopping for cucumbers.

0.jpg

There are other greenhouse (bigger as this), where I plan to attach the shed for my geese, but it is not finished, and geese live long in the barn, which was built for the future of goats and pigs. 5 geese on the video is not the main geese, they is accidentally hatched with ducks and remained living with ducks, ignoring the main herd. Until I leave everything as it is, can be then build another shed and a greenhouse, and will be there to keep even those 5 goose, just giving them to propagate herds.

There are ducks, 5 geese and one turkey (She hatched with ducklings, and remained to live with them, she now hatching duck eggs instead of an incubator or duck. This little turkey egg breeds such weigh no more than 3 kg.) The house is a greenhouse for a cucumbers (in the summer). In the spring I close the front door of the shed where the ducks live and open a small back door (behind the door there is). In the summer the ducks can enter to the shed from the street, but they can`t enter to the greenhouse (otherwise they will eat all my cucumbers). It took time to weld all this metal, and for the construction, I gathered a lot of old steel tubes, glass frames and even some parts of television antennas and cars (!). The rest I sheathed polycarbonate, and a barn of insulated blocks, logs from the forest and other building materials. How convenient this greenhouse - the summer I do not need to go shopping for cucumbers. There are other greenhouse (bigger as this), where I plan to attach the shed for my geese, but it is not finished, and geese live long in the barn, which was built for the future of goats and pigs. 5 geese on the video is not the main geese, they is accidentally hatched with ducks and remained living with ducks, ignoring the main herd. Until I leave everything as it is, can be then build another shed and a greenhouse, and will be there to keep even those 5 goose, just giving them to propagate herds.
Wow! You built that from scrap. :clap That's a beautiful green house and so is your mixed flock.:thumbsup

did you know if you put a fabric softener sheet under each  arm  - you're good to go.    If Alaskan doesn't have to take showers - neither do I.     :plbb
someone on telly said they put a tena lady (incontinence pad) under each armpit to stop sweat stains on his shirt whilst being filmed. English victorians put half an apple under their pits

We had Cockers and they mainly selected their section of the bed and stayed there - so that was cool. Well except for Sparkle. She liked to snuggle under my throat and every time she swallowed - it tickled me and drove me nuts. Course she was a young dog and full of herself.

Back
Top Bottom