in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

IMG_20230329_225553_443.jpg

I know that one..I used to do the same. In my bedroom while little. They grow fast. I'm talking chicks. :)
Chickens usually remember the place well. My one time stubbornly returned to the old and rotten barn, not wanting to move to a new one. And those who grew up in the bedroom in a box remembered and once in the summer managed to sneak out of the chicken coop, digging under the fence, went in the open door (it was summer, it was hot) and, flying up the stairs to the second floor, came to me to the bedroom. Then they went back to the street and returned to the chicken coop. I came to bed in the evening - and I have eggs on my bed. They came to my room on the second floor and laid their eggs in the bed on the blanket, like in a nest!
And once, when the geese did not have their own fenced area, they went everywhere. My parents went to bed after dinner in the summer, and woke up because geese came into the bedroom (they live on the first floor), and in full force, I had about a dozen of them then) and began to clamor and pull my mother's blanket.

Chickens usually remember the place well. My one time stubbornly returned to the old and rotten barn, not wanting to move to a new one. And those who grew up in the bedroom in a box remembered and once in the summer managed to sneak out of the chicken coop, digging under the fence, went in the open door (it was summer, it was hot) and, flying up the stairs to the second floor, came to me to the bedroom. Then they went back to the street and returned to the chicken coop. I came to bed in the evening - and I have eggs on my bed. They came to my room on the second floor and laid their eggs in the bed on the blanket, like in a nest!
And once, when the geese did not have their own fenced area, they went everywhere. My parents went to bed after dinner in the summer, and woke up because geese came into the bedroom (they live on the first floor), and in full force, I had about a dozen of them then) and began to clamor and pull my mother's blanket.
I love this! 😄

Preparing a woodpecker for winter.
First he finds a dead tree and starts making holes for the acorns. Each hole is made very thoughtfully, because if the hole is large, other birds can easily steal the acorn. If the hole is narrow, the nut can break and deteriorate. By the end of summer, the woodpecker's "jewelry" work ends, by this time the acorns ripen and take their places in the tree. The trunk of a large tree can hold about 50,000 acorns, allowing the bird a satisfying winter
FB_IMG_1680238130137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom