in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Marty I'm so sorry! That's terrible. :(

save.jpg

Last edited:

These dogs are murderes. Today they dug under and lifted a fence, killed all but 4 (of about 45) ducks (Anconas and Khaki Campbell layer hens), a sebastopol goose, a buff dewlap toulosue goose, a grey dewlap toulouse goose, our giant thanksgiving tukey, one bourben red turkey hen, and two muscovey duck hens.

Dogs are only pets when they are in YOUR backyard. Once they are in mine, they are murderous brutes. These two did well over $1000 worth of damge. Replacement costs for equal birds in quality and age, including shipping from my origianal sources? Over $4000.

Oh MY Gosh, I am so srry!!!

These dogs are murderes. Today they dug under and lifted a fence, killed all but 4 (of about 45) ducks (Anconas and Khaki Campbell layer hens), a sebastopol goose, a buff dewlap toulosue goose, a grey dewlap toulouse goose, our giant thanksgiving tukey, one bourben red turkey hen, and two muscovey duck hens.

Dogs are only pets when they are in YOUR backyard. Once they are in mine, they are murderous brutes. These two did well over $1000 worth of damge. Replacement costs for equal birds in quality and age, including shipping from my origianal sources? Over $4000.
Sorry Marty

Back
Top Bottom