In your opinion: How close to laying?

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
She is a mix of a Welsummer and a Cream Legbar. She is 20 weeks. The first pic is a pic of her two months ago, and the second one is a pic of her now (quite a lot of waddle and comb development). In your opinion how much longer do you think I’ll have to wait for those eggys 🥰
47FCE475-E440-4C8B-BAB0-5338A5000D3D.jpeg
D40A8359-6DC1-4421-A0DA-E7269C64E2B7.jpeg

I do pelvic bone checks on my girls until they start to lay, that’s how I know who’s doing what when a new egg appears! I only have 4 so it’s been easy to track them so far. You can find many posts linking to a “how to” on here, or YouTube “chicken pelvic bone check” and there’s videos that show it quite well. It’s easy to do and really helpful, just have to catch the bird first! :wee

I do pelvic bone checks on my girls until they start to lay, that’s how I know who’s doing what when a new egg appears! I only have 4 so it’s been easy to track them so far. You can find many posts linking to a “how to” on here, or YouTube “chicken pelvic bone check” and there’s videos that show it quite well. It’s easy to do and really helpful, just have to catch the bird first! :wee
Oh cool! I’ll have to find out how to do that! Thank you so much!

Looks like she's got a rose comb?...
...she's got something else besides Wellie and CLB.
But, yeah, looks close to laying.
Yeah, I've been trying to figure out what else she has in her, but breeder just said welsummer x CCLB . So guess I'll never knnow for sure 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom