Incandescent lights, no longer. Now what?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

We are going to be doing some stockpiling of bulbs. The politicians arent' thinking about special cases like brooders and incubators when they are making rules for the masses. I think something more sinister may be going on but I am not going there.
Just remember not only can you not buy those bulbs, but will all your lamps and fixtures take the new ones? Better try them now.

I think that legislation has been dropped due to it being unlawful. We have the right to purchase the type of light bulb we want to. It was a bad idea from the start.

bigz

I think I read somehwere that it wouldn't affect brooder lights and ones for specialty needs ie., plant grow lights and I forget what else. Isn't it odd that ONLY China makes those twisty fluorescent bulbs - guess we want to suck up some more with them. Maybe NOT everything seems to be made in China. Heck even New Balance shoes that I bought for many years, because they were made in USA, & also fit well, are being outsourced and now don't fit well and are made of thinner, cheaper materials cost is higher too.

Quote:
Oh now, I live near you, in about the same area as you. I didn't hear a thing about the incandescent light bulbs. I use 60 watt for my incubator, and 150 for my heat lamps.

Back
Top Bottom