Incubating and brooding Impeyan chicks

You wouldn't happen to have an extra brown eared Male would you?
Hey Tony, I don't! They don't do well down here. I know someone that does have them here but they won't sell any of them...they spend all summer long putting ice blocks in front of a fan to keep them cool. That's just a bit more work than I want to do! ;) she complains about it all the time but won't sell them to someone that could take better care of them, better facilities. :rolleyes:

Well are they at least breeding them?I had a male for 6 years bought 2 hens 3 years ago both died.bought another she died within a week she was not in good shape when I got her.now I bought another hen and he dies.maybe it's a hint but I'm to stubburn to give up

Well are they at least breeding them?I had a male for 6 years bought 2 hens 3 years ago both died.bought another she died within a week she was not in good shape when I got her.now I bought another hen and he dies.maybe it's a hint but I'm to stubburn to give up
I think she's tried but hasn't had much success. When I first met her she didn't even know what they were!!! She just knew they were 'brown pheasants' :lol: Yeah, I've had similar problems here too! That stupid Yellow Golden male I have and spent years breeding a deep, rich color to their plumage, winds up killing almost every hen I try to breed with it. :barnietoo aggressive!

Back
Top Bottom