Incubating in my bra

So sorry for your loss. :hitWe all wanted it to hatch so we feel your pain. In the future though as @Kiki said never open an egg. Will you be trying again? :fl
I know the fact I opened it didn’t kill him...I’ve opened a lot of eggs before, he just was not made to hatch, no internal pip...I was so looking forward him to make an internal pip....:(

I know the fact I opened it didn’t kill him...I’ve opened a lot of eggs before, he just was not made to hatch, no internal pip...I was so looking forward him to make an internal pip....:(
So sorry for your loss. :hitWe all wanted it to hatch so we feel your pain. In the future though as @Kiki said never open an egg. Will you be trying again? :fl
And no, I won’t try again...I will stick to the incubator

The problem with opening unpipped eggs is if they aren't already breathing air, the sudden rush of it can kill them. It's why they say to wait until you see an external (or internal) pip. Just so you know in the future. Sorry for your little guy.

I didnt mean to rub salt in your wound. I hope at the very least you have some hatch in the incubator. Hang in there girlie ❤
I didn’t take it bad either! Haha
If I try again one day (now I have school and my life is back to a little bit normal) I will keep it in my bra until lockdown, at lockdown I will put it in the incubator, I couldn’t handle to kill another chick 🥺

ah ok so 164 pages later its a bust. Sorry to hear but after people saying all previous body hatching videos were fake I started having my doubts too, especialy since I measured my skin temperature and it came out as 36.5-37 deg C which is up to 1 degree too cold. I know I am quite skinny but can it be that our bodies are just too cold?
We are 3 deg C colder than chickens so it will be harder for a person to try.
Can we conclude it isn't possible then?

I didn’t take it bad either! Haha
If I try again one day (now I have school and my life is back to a little bit normal) I will keep it in my bra until lockdown, at lockdown I will put it in the incubator, I couldn’t handle to kill another chick 🥺
Just wanted to add because I forgot to put it in my earlier post: This is in no way your fault, I just wanted you to know for future experience. I really hope your incubator ventures go good for you! Don't beat yourself up. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom