Incubating in my bra

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I don’t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra 😆
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
It’s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but it’s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
The egg is there for now almost 48h.Should hatch on January 24th-25th.
Will keep you guys updated! I candle it to see if he’s alive Sunday! Yay!!

I Love it!!
..although I have squished a quail egg in my pocket before after collecting, so 🤷🏻‍♀️.
At the least it will make your everyday movements graceful and intentional!! Lol

Sure did! Got close to hatch too, one even pipped in my boob! XD
I'll be retrying once my life is less hectic... currently planning a breakup so... Yeah not easy :/
Wow! I have so many questions. But I’m following this thread I’m sure in time they will all get answered.
P.S. I’m sorry about the breakup. Stay strong.

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I don’t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra 😆
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
It’s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but it’s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
What do you do when you are sleeping?

Hi guys!
Does this mean you're going to have a stronger bonding with that chick? enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom