Incubating in my bra

I have trouble clasping it in the back. I can't see, and the clasps are tiny. It's much easier to clasp it in the front and then spin it, whether that's "improper" or not.
Its not that thats "improper" its just that bras are expensive and will wear faster that way. Maybe you just need a different brand with larger clasps? I only use Maidenforms. I used to only get Victorias Secret but...well they dont carry my size as much and its a little embarrassing to ask them to order it. Kohls always has Maidenforms and in a lot of sizes. Plus the clasps are large. Anyways the fit always comes down to preference but putting it on right will make it last longer

Its not that thats "improper" its just that bras are expensive and will wear faster that way. Maybe you just need a different brand with larger clasps? I only use Maidenforms. I used to only get Victorias Secret but...well they dont carry my size as much and its a little embarrassing to ask them to order it. Kohls always has Maidenforms and in a lot of sizes. Plus the clasps are large. Anyways the fit always comes down to preference but putting it on right will make it last longer
I don't even know what brand I have. I just go to a shop in a relatively nearby town and get what fits -- and what doesn't plunge stupidly low in the middle.

I've never had any issues doing it the usual way. It feels fine, and the bras last for a good long while.
To each their own I guess. When I found out women clasp and spin I was like "what? How do you not know how to put on a bra?" But I guess its a similar reaction of "what? How dare you tell me how to wear my underwear!" :lau

Fact: a lot of women aren't wearing the correct size bra. Most of us just wear whats comfortable. If you can believe it some women think the proper way to put one on is to clasp it then spin it around. :old
There is a "proper" way to put a bra on?! Good grief, what next! Is there a "proper" way to put on pants too? Am I dressed correctly for the work day or whatever I'm gonna do? Are the "ladies" contained like they should be? Then I did it properly!

Back
Top Bottom