Incubating in my bra

There is a "proper" way to put a bra on?! Good grief, what next! Is there a "proper" way to put on pants too? Am I dressed correctly for the work day or whatever I'm gonna do? Are the "ladies" contained like they should be? Then I did it properly!
There IS a proper way to put on pants: one leg at a time :lau

There IS a proper way to put on pants: one leg at a time :lau

Wasn't there a thread on here awhile ago about how people put pants on? Someone swore up and down that they put their pants on with both feet, at the same time! Personally, I would fall on my face, then hubby would find me, pants down around my ankles and bra half way spun around my chest! :lau :gig

Its not that thats "improper" its just that bras are expensive and will wear faster that way. Maybe you just need a different brand with larger clasps? I only use Maidenforms. I used to only get Victorias Secret but...well they dont carry my size as much and its a little embarrassing to ask them to order it. Kohls always has Maidenforms and in a lot of sizes. Plus the clasps are large. Anyways the fit always comes down to preference but putting it on right will make it last longer
🙌Maidenform bras from kohl’s 🙌
Most comfortable ones I’ve found that aren’t sports bras or crazy expensive.

Wasn't there a thread on here awhile ago about how people put pants on? Someone swore up and down that they put their pants on with both feet, at the same time! Personally, I would fall on my face, then hubby would find me, pants down around my ankles and bra half way spun around my chest! :lau :gig
I did this until I was about 15 would just jump straight in with both feet took less than a second to put on pants. Would probably still do it but I broke my big toe pretty badly at 15 and spent 8 weeks in a boot,(it’s still a bit crooked) and never remembered how :gig

Im dying :lau

I did this until I was about 15 would just jump straight in with both feet took less than a second to put on pants. Would probably still do it but I broke my big toe pretty badly at 15 and spent 8 weeks in a boot,(it’s still a bit crooked) and never remembered how :gig
How do you put your pants on that way?!?! I think I would fall. 😂
Also, I love artichokes too ❤
And sorry about your toe.
Probably one of @KDOGG331 's threads, lol.

Back
Top Bottom