Incubating in my bra

I can't imagine doing it that way. It would take 10x longer because you have to feel around for the clasps.
If a teenage boy can learn to take it off when they dont wear one you can learn to put it on. Practice makes perfect! I grab the clasps before I reach behind my back so I know where they are.

If a teenage boy can learn to take it off when they dont wear one you can learn to put it on. Practice makes perfect! I grab the clasps before I reach behind my back so I know where they are.

😆😆 My husband was the one who taught me it can be taken off one handed🤣🤣 I’ve been using two hands to unclasp it all my (grownup) life. Haha!

I did this until I was about 15 would just jump straight in with both feet took less than a second to put on pants. Would probably still do it but I broke my big toe pretty badly at 15 and spent 8 weeks in a boot,(it’s still a bit crooked) and never remembered how :gig
I know how you broke your toe. BY JUMPING INTO YOUR PANTS! :lau

How do you put your pants on that way?!?! I think I would fall. 😂
Also, I love artichokes too ❤
And sorry about your toe.

Probably one of @KDOGG331 's threads, lol.
Honestly I’m not sure how I did it, I started as a kid I was a lot tougher back then after that it was muscle memory. The broken toe messed that up though. I walked funny for about 4 months after I got the boot off.
Edit: forgot add I do still do it with shorts lol.

Yes, I do not know about putting them on, but we guys are definitely better than you girls at taking them off. Just saying. :hmm Should I have posted this?? :hmm

Back
Top Bottom