Incubating in my bra

Wasn't there a thread on here awhile ago about how people put pants on? Someone swore up and down that they put their pants on with both feet, at the same time! Personally, I would fall on my face, then hubby would find me, pants down around my ankles and bra half way spun around my chest! :lau :gig
That was me :lau

I asked my fiancee exactly how he learned and he made a face like I just asked him about a deep dark secret.
That is something that can never, ever, neverever be shared!!!!!! However.........................It is........................................................................................................................................................................................... basically........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't there a thread on here awhile ago about how people put pants on? Someone swore up and down that they put their pants on with both feet, at the same time! Personally, I would fall on my face, then hubby would find me, pants down around my ankles and bra half way spun around my chest! :lau :gig
@KDOGG331

That is something that can never, ever, neverever be shared!!!!!! However.........................It is........................................................................................................................................................................................... basically........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, gawsh.
TMI.

Back
Top Bottom