Incubating in my bra

That is something that can never, ever, neverever be shared!!!!!! However.........................It is........................................................................................................................................................................................... basically........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wanna screw a guy up on his technic though: front clasp bra. I bought one once because he was so terrible at removing it. I thought itd be easier for him. It was so funny because he was like "where the heck is the clasp?!"

What has this turned into??? :th

Bill,
bash.gif

Back
Top Bottom