Incubating in my bra

Lay it on me m'lady and we'll see the strength of your Google-fu.

I had an internet friend joke that I was incredibly devious and I responded that I am but my attention span is too short to really get anywhere. That devolved into me being an evil goldfish...somehow
Is it Shiny from Moana?

But she's not wrong.:bun

There's never been a worse movie than Frozen.
That you've watched, at least.
Can't judge an entire category of something when one has only watched a small percentage of things in that category.
(This being said, I think that some people got a bit obsessed with the movie, but since my social interaction is just about zilch, I wasn't really bothered by any of the obsessed hyenas).
(And it's your opinion -- I can't change that, and I'm not really trying to).

That you've watched, at least.
Can't judge an entire category of something when one has only watched a small percentage of things in that category.
(This being said, I think that some people got a bit obsessed with the movie, but since my social interaction is just about zilch, I wasn't really bothered by any of the obsessed hyenas).
(And it's your opinion -- I can't change that, and I'm not really trying to).
I keep unintentionally shocking people.

I had an internet friend joke that I was incredibly devious and I responded that I am but my attention span is too short to really get anywhere. That devolved into me being an evil goldfish...somehow
... What?
smiley_emoticons_confused2.gif

Back
Top Bottom