Incubating in my bra

Soooo....let’s just shut this thread down then, huh?
First I will say if I offended anyone with my silliness I apologize. I am a person that can be very serious, or somewhat serious, or a little bit serious when the situation calls for it. At least I think I can and am. However, I am also one that does not take myself "too" serious. I like to laugh and have fun. Life slings enough seriousness at us all on its own. I never intended to harm, insult, or make anyone feel uncomfortable. I again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. However, I am even more sorry "for" you if you live your life that uptight, because to me it would feel really suffocating. But, hey, it is your life and you are who you are just like I am who I am. Yea, yea, to each his own. It also comes to mind that no one is making anyone read the thread, or any post within the thread. At least I did not notice some big guy at the door hog tying people and throwing them in.

First I will say if I offended anyone with my silliness I apologize. I am a person that can be very serious, or somewhat serious, or a little bit serious when the situation calls for it. At least I think I can and am. However, I am also one that does not take myself "too" serious. I like to laugh and have fun. Life slings enough seriousness at us all on its own. I never intended to harm, insult, or make anyone feel uncomfortable. I again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. However, I am even more sorry "for" you if you live your life that uptight, because to me it would feel really suffocating. But, hey, it is your life and you are who you are just like I am who I am. Yea, yea, to each his own. It also comes to mind that no one is making anyone read the thread, or any post within the thread. At least I did not notice some big guy at the door hog tying people and throwing them in.
I wasnt offended but I personally am never very serious either. I can be but I like to joke around. On that note:

Back
Top Bottom