Incubating in my bra

Waittt... You incubated this egg in your bra??? I need to try this out! :lol:

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Do you...know where you are?

I made a tragic mistake and hopefully, you guys can learn from it. I was letting baby dry off in the brooder because I figured it'd be better than my bra (I don't have my incubator running rn), but directly under the light was too warm and she couldn't walk well yet to get away... I'm a terrible person and I feel awful.

Let the babies dry off in your bra. Much safer. I was so devastated I cried for hours.

I made a tragic mistake and hopefully, you guys can learn from it. I was letting baby dry off in the brooder because I figured it'd be better than my bra (I don't have my incubator running rn), but directly under the light was too warm and she couldn't walk well yet to get away... I'm a terrible person and I feel awful.

Let the babies dry off in your bra. Much safer. I was so devastated I cried for hours.
Oh no! Im so sorry. At least you did still prove it's possible to hatch them this way. You are certainly not a terrible person.

aww i'm sorry about that :(
hopefully next time it will work out

I'm curious--with the clearly demonstrated low success/hatch rate with this--why do it? Especially with so many of the babies making it fairly far along and then either dying pre-hatch or having extremely difficult hatches.

I'm curious--with the clearly demonstrated low success/hatch rate with this--why do it? Especially with so many of the babies making it fairly far along and then either dying pre-hatch or having extremely difficult hatches.

Because the method simply needs to be perfected. It's been proven possible, now we just need to iron things out.

Back
Top Bottom