Incubating Lavender Ameraucanas Dry Hatch or No?

So good Jmns! How bout you? It’s so hard to get good pics...but, here is one with them together other day... I will get more tomorrow... They look so much alike except for the peacomb😱...Charlottes on the right. Miss chatting with you all!
Doing well here in Hawaii!
I do not see any obvious roo saddle feathers on either of them in that photo anyway. They are beautiful!:love

Charlottes comb🙃

Attachments

• A4A6C56C-98F9-4598-8C59-41EA769C8836.png
    A4A6C56C-98F9-4598-8C59-41EA769C8836.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
She follows Eloise around when they are free ranging every afternoon and tucks herself up underneath his wing like that every night🥰 So, all your babies are well?😃
She follows Eloise around when they are free ranging every afternoon and tucks herself up underneath his wing like that every night🥰 So, all your babies are well?😃
yes thanks they’re all doing great! I kept one of my Silkie boys, a white one and traded the two other boys I had for an olive Egger. Her name is Raven and she lays the most gorgeous shade of Matcha green eggs! She’s been laying an egg almost every day for the past two weeks. When I got her she was at the tail end of her molt. She is the only one I have that actually lays eggs. The others are still preteens I guess! I think Hedwig will be the next one and then probably Frankie or the Polish girls.
I have 11 girls and one boy. Not planning on getting any more for a while anyway!🥰

Back
Top Bottom