INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
frow.gif

I just herd in the news that the 13 years old girl, that have been brutally killed yesterday in her home, by a cowerd Palestinian terrorist was a USA citizens also.

THIS S...... made a terror attack In the market I buy from! 2 ouer ago a terrorist made a stubbing attack in the market I buy my fresh products! He wounded 2 bystanders befor he gunned down by policeman. it could be me...... I intended to go there today. That is the second attack, in the morning a 13 years old, beutiful girl, and a gifted dancer, was stub to deth in her bed by a 19 yeras old Palestinian that enterd her home . What a grim reality!
oh Benny how terrible, so sad. You should move here with all of us!
Light bulbs :bun :bun
40 watters right?
or 60 use ceramic bases, https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/homemade-easy-cooler-incubator
Hello @Sally Sunshine [COLOR=5E5E5E] [/COLOR] [COLOR=5E5E5E]11 Guests[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Akrnaf2 Chaos18 Jessimom MotorcycleChick kwhites634 [/COLOR]
Hi KAT!
Hey so I have some exciting news... It's day 26 for my shipped pea eggs from PA and one of the six eggs is peeping! -Kathy
cant wait to see yer babies!!!! PEA QUEEN!!!
Pea egg hatching experiment... Set four fresh eggs under a broody yesterday, and today I will put 10 fresh pea eggs in the RCOM, and the remainder of fresh and not so fresh and not so fresh in the Janoel. -Kathy
sweet! KIT!
So you all remember me saying that I measured the shell temp of some eggs under broodies? The one that measured "102 point whatever" is the one that's peeping. :D -Kathy
sweet!
Ok, earlier today (I think) someone mentioned Rural King? Well, since Corrid isn't carried locally at any of the Feed stores, I went online. Rural King was one of the stores. I went a little crazy and spent about $150 and the shipment was due today. As of yesterday, it was on time. This morning when I checked, this is what I found: I watched the news this morning and saw NOTHING about a train derailment.... I'm wondering if the bottle of corrid broke?
WOW I hope all is well with your shipment
So you all remember me saying that I measured the shell temp of some eggs under broodies? The one that measured "102 point whatever" is the one that's peeping. :D -Kathy
i wonder if peas need a higher incubation temperature?
I don't think so, I think it's more a matter of dialing in the temp and humidity and turning properly. Body temp of a chicken varies from 102 to 107 I think, so that might explain why the shell temp was so high that day. Maybe I'll track shell temps on the two broodies sitting right now (one on four eggs, another on just one). -Kathy
I hatched the three batches of peas exactly like my LF eggs and hatched great, HOWEVER they were local eggs, reminder that I incubate 100.5 100.8 calibrated and lower it at the end
Dear Sally, as much as I love you all, if you lern history, especially the Jewish people history, you should know that the ONLY place for us is here in ouer homeland!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom