INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so dang frustrating...phone app isn't working for some reason ....almost nothing I try to post is getting through. :mad:

yeah I really don't mind the warmer weather. It is a lot cheaper to heat the house. And still working out in the yard. Ducks are getting by easy right now.....but darnit all I want to fish!!!!!

I guess this will however allow the deer herd to recuperate. I had to switch to my laptop I'm not sure what's going on with the mobile app but Raven was having the same weird issues too so I know its not my phone.
I was too

So how's Ravyn this morning?

Am still kickin'... wild flockin' weather we had tonight... was trying to catch up and neighbor made a midnight run for a last Christmas present so I went with and actually picked up something for my OH, lol...

Can't never keep up on this thread... better off taggin' me... ;)

so dang frustrating...phone app isn't working for some reason ....almost nothing I try to post is getting through. :mad:

yeah I really don't mind the warmer weather. It is a lot cheaper to heat the house. And still working out in the yard. Ducks are getting by easy right now.....but darnit all I want to fish!!!!!

I guess this will however allow the deer herd to recuperate. I had to switch to my laptop I'm not sure what's going on with the mobile app but Raven was having the same weird issues too so I know its not my phone.

It's finally gotten better, but that was awful... wouldn't quote, post or open threads... :he

It's currently 65° and clear sky... :gig

I give up! I'm not going to get back to sleep. Stupid dog! He woke me because the thunder scared him. Since then it's been one thing after another. I just hope that the baby is feeling better today! If she wakes in a bad mood, we are both spending the day in bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom