INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but only when I do it Billy, or twist that is!
somad.gif
so no warning her. Warning you billy
caf.gif

lau.gif

then he will do this

Steal nothing
steel nothing

well at least if he types something more unique I can mess with him a bit.
yuckyuck.gif

Yep, you missed out on all the fun earlier...

That egg was fertile! First egg..really? I asked that somewhere else too. I guess, Bubba has been after her and the RIR. Now I am wondering if the RIR could have laid that egg..they will both give the brown/red egg. Love the color. Will be watching now.
Man, when I post on this thread, it's between some of the most insane posts I've ever read! You 6 musketeers that post through the night should start a thread, just call it the ... Us crazies thread, all crazies welcome!
gig.gif

That egg was fertile! First egg..really? I asked that somewhere else too. I guess, Bubba has been after her and the RIR. Now I am wondering if the RIR could have laid that egg..they will both give the brown/red egg. Love the color. Will be watching now.

Man, when I post on this thread, it's between some of the most insane posts I've ever read! You 6 musketeers that post through the night should start a thread, just call it the ... Us crazies thread, all crazies welcome!
gig.gif
Which 6? I actually eventually fall asleep like a normal person, so I can't be one of them.... right??
wink.png

What did I suggest on the other thread...a few hrs. Means, oh, about three hrs. You can do it!
yesss.gif

Last edited:
I can't help it
9oVlT.gif

gig.gif
of course its fertile, cause you didnt set it!!

gig.gif
Only 6? Musta been a slow night
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom