INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity... have you ever seen the show "Halt and Catch Fire" on AMC? For some reason, you have an uncanny resemblance to character Gordon Clark. It was a show about people trying to build computers to compete with IBM in the 1980's. Hmm... what a coincidence!
hu.gif
Not only have I not seen it; I've not even heard of it. I watch mostly old Westerns, hunting/fishing shows, football (Packers & Redskins), baseball (Orioles). Watched Heartland religiously until UP quit running it
somad.gif

Pardon my ignorance, but what does EYS mean?
gig.gif
he used to type it out in his posts at first on the frog, and he got lazy

Especially You Sally!!
lol.png
hugs.gif

tomorrow is day 18 for most of my eggs... I hope one of the possible frizzles hatch... they will probably be late hatchers... my temps where low apparently
ya.gif
finally sweets!! your temps low??? what happened? @prizepete

!?

Tanks=
this cracked me up!

Bubbles the babbles!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

PS. Ur, you are missing out on a major window...
lau.gif

babbles!! oh how perfect
Benny
We in ouer Family don't eat falafel!
I avoid anything fried! ( it is tasty, I agree, but I prefer not to!)
I more in fish, meat, chickens, and good vegetables, and fruit.
This is for you:
yums falaf!

At what point of development does a chick begin to Chirp in the egg?
I candled the last of the eggs following Sally's video on how to do that One was Chirping I could see the beak moving in the shell So that was cool. one was moving. 3 I just saw dark with the air sack and 2 were empty. I set the 5 eggs in front of her and she took them back.
The chicks are no longer in broken shells and stinky poo.

There are 6 live chicks with her now I took a pic but it is fuzzy and hard to see.
BABIES SOON JO!

My niece gave me a make over after lunch today lol
Bawahahhahhahha bj! how fun! I have been known to look like that too! love it!! your so sweet!

We did a 3 man switch, 1 on each bator and 1 on the egg. Got it moved super quick, added the extra sponge. Humidity only dropped to 58, but it's climbing. I think the second sponge will be too much, but we'll see. Thanks for the help!

I missed 1 12/26 hatch egg. That means I have one of the 1/1 hals in my lockdown. Oh well. live and learn.

Not sure when it pipped. I hope it's ok!
I am sure it will be!! just note the times! good luck!! this is why I color code with sharpies! easier to see and not forget !

Yes,
Normally a teacher that work 100% have one day off, that he can choose, I am working 140% so normally, I had to work 6 days,
But because I work in 2 different school, and I work in the afternoon and evening, I have 3 days off! I work very long days, to get this day off!
oh wow benny!

Where is Sally?
here!

But she did ask benny to watch the kids while she did so ...
So who will watch them now ?
I was hoping someone would take over, I guess I should keep reading and see who did!

gig.gif

hugs.gif

ya.gif

this cracked me up!

babbles!! oh how perfect
yums falaf!

BABIES SOON JO!

Bawahahhahhahha bj! how fun! I have been known to look like that too! love it!! your so sweet!

I am sure it will be!! just note the times! good luck!! this is why I color code with sharpies! easier to see and not forget !

oh wow benny!

here!

I was hoping someone would take over, I guess I should keep reading and see who did!
You too?? I will never hear the end of "Babbles!!"
he.gif

gig.gif

hugs.gif

ya.gif

this cracked me up!

babbles!! oh how perfect
yums falaf!

BABIES SOON JO!

oh wow benny!

here!

Ur
then me (for about 30 seconds, until I had to go)
then Kwhites
then you came back!

Then probably yes. Try to wet a rag and quickly stick it in the bator. See if you can get it to 60%. That is what I would do

There are a bunch of paper towels covering the bottom of the incubator. All of them are wet on the side that doesn't have eggs. And there are 2 sponges. I'm not sure why its so low

@CrazyChickLady7 how is the humidity? Once you wet the sponges and put a wet rag in there leave the bator closed. It will probably slowly come back up to the desired humidity.

gig.gif

hugs.gif

ya.gif

this cracked me up!

babbles!! oh how perfect
yums falaf!

BABIES SOON JO!

oh wow benny!

here!

I shoulda picked up on that long ago!

There are a bunch of paper towels covering the bottom of the incubator. All of them are wet on the side that doesn't have eggs. And there are 2 sponges. I'm not sure why its so low

I had the same problem last hatch. A wet rag worked great for me and so did cotton balls they can hold a lot of moisture. It will probably slowly go up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom