INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, it seems like all I do is ask questions, but I am having a hard time keeping up with my life, much less this thread.
I have several new chicks with poop on their butts, but I don't know if I have a problem or if I just need more shavings given the number of chicks I ended up with.

So there is condensation? If so then it is plenty high.

Not near the larger clump of eggs where the hygrometer/thermometer end piece it. Its still at 53% but I guess this isn't NASCAR I can't make it rise that quickly. That probably wouldn't be good for the eggs if it did change so suddenly

Hi all, it seems like all I do is ask questions, but I am having a hard time keeping up with my life, much less this thread.
I have several new chicks with poop on their butts, but I don't know if I have a problem or if I just need more shavings given the number of chicks I ended up with.

Sounds like they have pasty butt. Just wash it off with a warm cloth everyday until it is no longer happening.

Not near the larger clump of eggs where the hygrometer/thermometer end piece it. Its still at 53% but I guess this isn't NASCAR I can't make it rise that quickly. That probably wouldn't be good for the eggs if it did change so suddenly

If there is condensation. It is probably high enough but, the bator isn't reading it right. Is this correct @Sally Sunshine?

gig.gif
he used to type it out in his posts at first on the frog, and he got lazy

hugs.gif

ya.gif
finally sweets!! your temps low??? what happened? @prizepete

this cracked me up!

babbles!! oh how perfect
yums falaf!

BABIES SOON JO!

Bawahahhahhahha bj! how fun! I have been known to look like that too! love it!! your so sweet!

I am sure it will be!! just note the times! good luck!! this is why I color code with sharpies! easier to see and not forget !

oh wow benny!

here!

I was hoping someone would take over, I guess I should keep reading and see who did!

I got another thermometer and it was at 95 i think and I turned up the temp. about two degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom