INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-con-trooooolllll

1170691_10153297181847405_2676323045319806972_n.jpg
Well, look at who finally put in her presence.. Good Morning, Dear

HUGS TO ALL And a happy late morning to you!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning. I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning. My beagle never had seizures like these.. horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet. the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning. I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning. My beagle never had seizures like these.. horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet. the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue
hugs.gif
sorry to hear about the pooch
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Good Morning to you too SallySunshine!
hugs.gif
Sorry you had a rough night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom