INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truck is fixed.....freaking cold and wet n...standing here with no pants on trying to warm up in front of the fireplace. Before I go out and put my tools away. Fix wasn't too bad helps that I have good tools. Drilled the broken bolt out. Now I got to figure out what to do for dinner.

Truck is fixed.....freaking cold and wet n...standing here with no pants on trying to warm up in front of the fireplace. Before I go out and put my tools away. Fix wasn't too bad helps that I have good tools. Drilled the broken bolt out. Now I got to figure out what to do for dinner.
clap.gif

Alright, I just put 7 eggs in my incubator set to hatch on the 30th. The dark chocolate spotty ones are either splash or black copper marans (pure). The blue one is a blue Americana cross, and the brown ones are just randome crosses from my flock. I am so excited!!!
goodpost.gif
woot.gif
pretty too!

Quote:
lau.gif

anybody have a candle pic of a 3 day call duck egg, live vs dead?
CALL DUCK CANDLING pics by Ravyn day 5 & 11 & 14 & 18 see posts #1348 post #1354 post #1844 post #2696

FISH

Hello everyone, new to the forums here and relatively new to incubation and hatching... just wanted to say hi and look foward to learning a lot here and meeting some new people ....right now, im incubating some quail, chicken, and turkey eggs.... :)

put pants on

Have you ever considered one of those quansit hut buildings that resemble a giant hoop coop?
I had one, until the winds tore it up, but mine was out in the open. If you put one up on the leeward side of an existing structure, you could work out of the weather; could even heat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom