INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it sure is getting bigger!

1329246240_playing_with_pigs_lip.gif
Man! That little pig sure grew up in a hurry, and changed colors, too. What you feeding her, Vigero?
lau.gif
lau.gif

Good day!
Yeah It was thanks!

Did you take pics!!!!!! Hi PrizePete!!!
frow.gif
good job!!!! I see someone getting their own eggs to set soon enough!!! GO GO GO
clap.gif

Haha... I will take pics in the morning, the cockerel that got the 74 is the one in my avatar... I think I am going to set eggs for the NYD HAL from the silkied pullet, and maybe the two other pullets if they start laying soon enough, although they look like they will be laying ANY Day now, Bright red combs.

I am pretty sure the Silkied one has worms, I got her for 30$ and she has awesome type, so there had to be a reason. But i can deal with worms. the person Had to downsize

I looked it up on Google. It gives you step by step directions depending on what device you're using. It took me a few but I figured it out
wink.png

Thanks, will have to look it up. I am on a good old fashioned computer, sitting on an ol fashioned desk top.

Hello anyone there I'm scared lol
Hey CH, what time is it over there? I went to bed and woke up with chicks its the best! and way less stressful!

However I did wake up at 3am just to check em! No alarm just my body wanted to look!

Last edited:
Yeah It was thanks!

Haha... I will take pics in the morning, the cockerel that got the 74 is the one in my avatar... I think I am going to set eggs for the NYD HAL from the silkied pullet, and maybe the two other pullets if they start laying soon enough, although they look like they will be laying ANY Day now, Bright red combs.

I am pretty sure the Silkied one has worms, I got her for 30$ and she has awesome type, so there had to be a reason. But i can deal with worms. the person Had to downsize

I always loved the cockerel on your avi!. Can't wait to see your new birds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom