INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! If there is any sort of accident, pictures will not be forthcoming, so don't even ask.

Well what fun would that be?
tongue.png

Yeh I meant to say chicks hatching vids!
I left youtube chicks hatching vids on one day and autoplay had some off topic stuff going when I came home

The hatching chicks don't care to start Thier own farm!

Anyone remember that Animal Farm cartoon/movie? Thinking it was Orwell

Lol nice

VENTILATION (OXYGEN)
Hatching at High Altitudes post #37908
O2 deprivation to day 10 of incubation followed by regular oxygen concentrations leads to stronger chicks post #33815
PUT THE RED VENT PLUGS IN FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS ONLY and then REMOVE ALL VENT PLUGS for the rest of the hatch!
NEVER USE VENT holes as a means to Control HUMIDITY especially during HATCH DAYS!
Thanks!
So you do remove both at the same time? (day 10)
It's a bit unclear....

tongue.gif

Hi ya'll
frow.gif
You may remember me frantically asking questions 7 days ago while setting my maran eggs. 1st hatch for me ever
fl.gif
... Well today is the almighty 7th day and I am going to candle tonight. I have read and re-read Sally's awesome guides. Wish me luck tonight! Here are a few pictures from the beginning....

Where is your sense of adventure?

I had a friend in New Jersey that told me the story about his turn to get the pig for the party. He and a bunch of friends got together in a field, and started the bonfire. Drunk as anything, he left for the pig. He had the dead pig strapped to the passenger seat wearing a helmet. He said he caused a lot of people to swerve off the road.
It disappeared when I had to sell my Yamaha scooter.

Hi ya'll
frow.gif
You may remember me frantically asking questions 7 days ago while setting my maran eggs. 1st hatch for me ever
fl.gif
... Well today is the almighty 7th day and I am going to candle tonight. I have read and re-read Sally's awesome guides. Wish me luck tonight! Here are a few pictures from the beginning....

AWESOME! Good luck, I will probably be setting my first batch tomorrow, so you got company in the newbie boat.
highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom