INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]
:lau   Had a Buff Brahma this summer get me in the back of the leg. He was in the freeze within 5 mins. I think it got the point across to the other roosters and cockerels. Never happened since.   
[/quote]

=

in 5 minutes!

This is the singe that you all need to heng in your coop!

Quote: they had them at the campground in MD, moveable panels section by section. through out the entire campground to eat the poison

Got my first pip! A blue partridge rock!
CONGRATS any more????

Quote: Aug what? 5th is mine

Hello everyone! I am a first time chick hatcher and need some info. 14 days ago I set 11 eggs from my girls. I candled a couple of days ago and removed 4 that were not fertile. 2 of my eggs are from a rather small americauna hen. As I have been candling I have noticed that those 2 seem to ge growing a bit more quickly and today one of them moved on its own. My plan was to shut off the auto turner on Saturday which would be day 19 but now I don't know what to do about this egg that is already moving...any help would be greatly appreciated!
@TrilliumAcres you will have to candle them day 16 and 17 and watch for internal pips or draw down, when you see that lock them down, most likely day 17 lockdown either way./..

MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770
Pips and ZIPS ARE NOT THE SAME PATIENCE is a MUST!
@Sally Sunshine

Hey, I gave you the wrong number yesterday. I just locked down 27 eggs.
gotcha thanks!

@Sally Sunshine and everyone, I started this thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1080729/mycoplasma-free-hatcheries

-Kathy
thank you!!!!

I payed $5.99 for all this
that coulda been a good thermo hygro! CH

Quote: How???? I need to know I have about 70 barred rock chicks that need sexing.
Sight Sexing Barred Plymouth Rock Chicks at Hatch Click HERE & HERE
Sight Sexing Barred Plymouth Rock Chicks at Hatch click here

I'm thinking about buying some Ancona eggs to hatch. How hard are they to hatch? Are they really hard like Muscovies and Calls?
I never had an issue with them

Quote: lovely Tony

Husband took pictures two days ago of the chickens. I am very pleased with the results of the molt.
@hippiestink husband forgot to show you this one

Quote: ok, Thanks great plan!

Quote: she is lovely!!!!! congrats!!

:lau   Had a Buff Brahma this summer get me in the back of the leg. He was in the freeze within 5 mins. I think it got the point across to the other roosters and cockerels. Never happened since.   
[/quote]

=

in 5 minutes!

This is the singe that you all need to heng in your coop![/quote]

:thumbsup. That should send a very strong message to all the roos!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom