INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to post a pic to help rotate the clown thingy off the recent images. I got a little more done on the coop today. Installed main doors and two pop doors. Gonna do the third doors tomorrow and install the ramps. A little wire around the roof, and chickies are moving in. Nights are supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so they better enjoy it!!!
Thank you here's ano
ther

Pics seem to be working to move the horrible, horrible photo out (PLEASE, whoever posted that, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!! It's freaking me out, I may not sleep!!!!
rant.gif
)

Soooo:

Okay, I'm going to post a pic to help rotate the clown thingy off the recent images. I got a little more done on the coop today. Installed main doors and two pop doors. Gonna do the third doors tomorrow and install the ramps. A little wire around the roof, and chickies are moving in. Nights are supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so they better enjoy it!!!
Nice work! :thumbsup

I think I'm gonna crash and let the chicks keep doing there thing. 3 are out and turning the others. 1 unzipping. Many pipped now. 2 more pipped on the wrong end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom