INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another messy and tapeworm pooie found.
1f612.png
Gonna have to do something about this next week. I'm going away for the weekend.hopefully the ACV and DE will prevent anyone else from getting an overload.

Well I put Bliss back in her birthing pen for the night. Her mucus appeared to have blood traces in it so we'll watch her with the cameras tonite in case she freshens. I can still feel her pencil ligaments so in my experience she still has some time left but I've been proven wrong before. LOL While I was out graining the preg pen, Blaze has lost her mucus plug too.

Ugh, so the one that treats a large variety and the tape worms is the vetafarm worm out gel but I can't get it on amazon and I don't know if I can get it at tractor supply or petsmart. I'll look there but couldn't you use like a liquid goat wormer or something? I thought there were more options than just that. I tried a horse wormer on one hen that I thought had worms.
Didn't @casportpony start a thread on worming. She was asking for names for one. I have been so busy with babies I have not looked.
The chick hatched! AND IT'S THE MOST PERFECT LITTLE CREATURE EVER!
Ain't it grand! :woot

@fire370I am glad you had a nice break! :fl. Good luck with the births. May they be multiples and smooth. I can't wait for pictures.
I have one gost left next month (I am worried about her because she was accidentally bred by my Saanen at only seven months and she is still a small Boer with some Kiko). Then two more cows.
Did you catch anything fun or at least good eating?

@fire370I am glad you had a nice break! :fl. Good luck with the births. May they be multiples and smooth. I can't wait for pictures.
I have one gost left next month (I am worried about her because she was accidentally bred by my Saanen at only seven months and she is still a small Boer with some Kiko). Then two more cows.
Did you catch anything fun or at least good eating?

We did very well. Didn't clean a single fish... All are still swimming for the next lucky person to catch.

That's the one thing I love about goats is the multiple babies and their personalities as well.

It was just some much needed alone time away from the hustle. We don't get it very often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom