INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww
1f61e.png
just checked on baby with the bad leg again and he was dead. he had some strange ticking noise that was going on while he was breathing and he breathed with his mouth open a lot I thought he was just tired....apparently he had something other going on besides leg issues. he was malpositioned. I'm learning but they all can't be happy and healthy and just moving on got 3 more hatches in the works. 9 healthy babies so far

I'm sorry.

Hi everyone hope all are well. Cant seem to find Sally's way of shipping I am just not all here this morning.
[COLOR=000000]SHIPPED EGGS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Shipped Eggs = Change Of Plans![/COLOR] post #53845 [COLOR=FF0000]REQUEST HOW YOU WANT YOUR eggs SHIPPED PEOPLE!!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]HOW TO REQUEST AND SHIP EGGS Sally Sunshine Way...[/COLOR] HOWTOREQUESTANDSHIPEGGSSallySunshineWay.docx 940k .docx file Unpacking-USPSReimbursementsSHIPPEDEGGS.pdf 561k .pdf file [COLOR=008080]COLD? REQUESTING HEAT PACKS discussion[/COLOR] post #32219 [COLOR=008080]Heat packs for shipping animals/etc[/COLOR] http://www.tsksupply.com/categories/Heat-Packs/
Thanks chaos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom