INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, how's it going with you?

Mine should work now. @mlm Mike
The first time I tried to tag you I couldn't get it to work at all! It was then I realized there was a space between the mlm and the Mike...
he.gif

How far apart do y'all usually place the cleats on your ramps?
I don't know how the ones on my 1st one are; just eyeballed 'em. I've noticed, though, that the birds sometimes slip getting to the next one down.

I know that feeling. DW's always telling me "You shouldn't be doing that", after I've already done it
tongue.png

'Bout the only concession I've made is getting up on the roof.
I usually get told that right in the middle of doing it. I typically reply with "I know" and than keep doing it.
tongue.png

How far apart do y'all usually place the cleats on your ramps?
I don't know how the ones on my 1st one are; just eyeballed 'em. I've noticed, though, that the birds sometimes slip getting to the next one down.
I think mine are about 6-7" apart.

I'm gonna take off for now... I'll BBL with a pic of the two new ones. I'm just glad the lonely shipped egg chick has a couple of friends now.

Hope you all have a Good Tuesday!
frow.gif

@MotorcycleChick WE ALL MISS YOU MC!

Found this the other day. Externally pipped but dead in shell. Better yet dehydrated in shell

I'm assuming humming bird

I also forgot when I put mine in. No matter none of them made it. Two were trying to watch one nest.
Wow! thats a tiny egg, too bad!

Off to get the work day started.
frow.gif

Had yesterday off.
yesss.gif
Have a great day!!

Oh. Well thats no fun.

No but he's thinking about it. All those dumb things ya do as a youngster start catching up.........and I still haven't learned not to do dumb things
tongue.png
You never will, whats the fun in it?

I'm gonna take off for now... I'll BBL with a pic of the two new ones. I'm just glad the lonely shipped egg chick has a couple of friends now.

Hope you all have a Good Tuesday!
frow.gif

@MotorcycleChick WE ALL MISS YOU MC!
See ya later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom