INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice - yes, now time to de-down my garage of chick down lol
Up THERE ^^^^
1f602.png
Mine isn't down, it's dust.........dust EVERYWHERE.

Who's on 1st?
Whats on second!
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Phil, congrats on the news about you upcoming grand kid, and I thought dazed and confused was a requirement for this thread! :lau Whites, congrats on the great grand child coming! I have already told all of my grandkids I would be willing to wait a while for that event. Like twenty more years or so....... :lau Got webberz in the bator Banti! But not trying to cook them too fast, like great grand kids, good things come to those who wait! ;) Chaos, I don't think billy was referring to a conga line! MC, cute pics, duckling gets cuter every time I see her! I have been busy with everything lately and haven't been on much. Decided that work could manage without me for a day and decided to take an extended weekend. Wouldn't you know it though, woke up to 32 degrees and snow flurries! :mad: Oh well, what's one more day of working out of my garage with the wood stove on, stereo blaring and fresh coffee all day? Maybe I will finally get a chance to finish the cabinet bator I have been building since January :idunno
Webbies Webbies Webbies!! :ya
:lau Mornin! Did you catch my answer? :frow -Banti

Quote: wow banti, you know how much it happens duntcha!

So ya think I should wait one more day to turn them?
-Banti
only BANTI knows what she sees, TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT for the MAJORITY!

@BantyChooks Here are some baby gooser pics.

GOOOOOSERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ must have them!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!
Did I tell you all I'm gonna be a grandpa again?
CONGRATS PHIL!!!!! same kid?

(Waiting for chicken butt images...)
ME too no one posted any and you seen mine a zillion times now....

DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!

@BantyChooks CONGRATS ON PIC OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait WHUT?
@Sally Sunshine MISS

@Sally Sunshine SALLY

@Sally Sunshine I

@Sally Sunshine HAS

@Sally Sunshine A

@Sally Sunshine QUESTION.
yeezus chaos

wow banti, you know how much it happens duntcha!

only BANTI knows what she sees, TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT for the MAJORITY!

GOOOOOSERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ must have them!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!
CONGRATS PHIL!!!!! same kid?

ME too no one posted any and you seen mine a zillion times now....

DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!

Wait WHUT?

yeezus chaos

Wanna know what my question is?

I'm sorry, too
just not my thing, i was even offered tickets to a yankess@red sox game and declined

also when my incubator humidity drops during lockdown it always spikes when I have to add water ...warm or cool water ...it doesnt matter...if I had water the heat always spikes. I know I need a better incubator. Do I have to let my ducks and chicks die if they are shrink wrapped...they have not pipped and I can't open it again because it is in lockdown

Can anyone else help, that is better than me?
@Sally Sunshine
@casportpony
@MotorcycleChick
@Chaos18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom