INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new project, a fence that divide my back yard so the chicken's will have their own run, so dear wife will gave clean garden and l will more chickens!
yesss.gif

great news Benny!!! more chickens! lol

Go rest we've got this covered.
hugs.gif
Hope you feel better soon and cute pups. How much are you charging for a vial of puppy breath?
thanks chaos,
frow.gif
no puppy breath yet,, soon enough though! Hope your kids are doing good and healthy with all this crud running rampid

Congratulations on the puppies!
love.gif

I'm glad it went well, other than making you wait all night that is.
Sorry you haven't been feeling well today, I hope you are feeling better soon.
hugs.gif
Thank you
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm so sorry you have been feeling so crummy Sally!!! I hope things start to get better soon! Congratulations on the ADORABLE pups!!!!
thank you Kathy, I hope you all have been well. It seems everyone is sick here, every child is going through something and I think I got the combo lucky me!

frin!!! hello sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

Yep, we ordered her one the music teacher is going to give her summer things to work on with it. Thank you

Kristin I pray your ear is better by now, HarmonyAnn been complaining about hers too.. and its not even pool time yet! @Fire Ant Farm

awwwwww so one of these is the weakling? Good job MC

now if I could just remember my own phone number I would be ok lol

ONLY???????????????? good grief sweets!
duc.gif
You all are already number one in my book anyways
hugs.gif

th.gif
way too much thought going on here

and even more thought lol

oh Banti how lovely!! cant wait to see her done!
love.gif
SALLYSALLYSALLYSALLYSALLY!! Welcome back!!!
wee.gif
hugs.gif

Lol, it took me forever to remember my current phone number- My old one from about 6 years ago was so stuck in my head!!

Danke- I chose this un because it was more challenging than the average one I do, and really cute at that!
love.gif

Sorry all, but hello, dealing with flu bug lac of sleep and not a happy camper this week....

But here is what I have so far besides a headache and really sick belly

healthy momma and nine pups thank God its over now....

AWWW, so cute!! And so sorry yer feeling icky!!
hugs.gif

-Banti
thanks sweets, I love the drawing, yer doing awesome!

hugs.gif
Sorry your feeling icky..... those puppies are adorable though!
Thank you!!
You have to ask? You know we did / do. Take care, so you come back to stay
Cute little ankle-biters, too

Last edited:
Quote:

highfive.gif

Has Sally abandoned us again or just abandoned me? @Sally Sunshine
hmm.png

Well, Mr. Tucker's got himself a reprieve, at least for now.

Before DW went back to work, I was asking her about the controls on her new stove so I could get the hot water ready. She asked if I planned to "do the deed" today. I told her I was as soon as the water got hot enough. Then I let her talk me into holding off, at least for the time being, and start carrying a stick with me in the run in case he decides to try me again.

I know y'all think I'm only delaying the inevitable, and maybe / probably I am, but I've been sitting here thinking about it all day & most of last night since our little "encounter", and haven't felt at all comfortable with the finality of it all. I drove a lot of miles to get him, and have since invested a lot of time in him, and if I end it all now, I'll be that much longer getting the darker eggs that started this operation to begin with. Not that darker eggs are better than any others; I've known all along that isn't the case, but I happen to prefer them, and as long as I'm housing & feeding the producers of those eggs, why not try to get the results I want, the quickest way possible? Besides all that, I fell in love with him the first time I laid eyes on him; I thought he was a strikingly beautiful animal then, and I always will, regardless of the cause of his demise. Anyway, is it really his fault that he's protective of his little harem of redheads, or that his testosterone level is high? Isn't that the case with most males in their prime, regardless of species?

Okay, I admit it; I'm really a big softy about animals. That's just me, & I can live with that.

To be continued....

@Auroradream26
pop.gif

Quote:
Unicorns for sale (apparently)

oh lordy

нαт¢нє∂ му fιяѕт єνєя ℓιттℓє ¢нι¢кѕ α fєω нσυяѕ αgσ!!
congrats!

Quote: I told granny should could pull pics from facebook over here lol

Quote:
I'm so sorry you have been feeling so crummy Sally!!! I hope things start to get better soon! Congratulations on the ADORABLE pups!!!!
thank you Kathy, I hope you all have been well. It seems everyone is sick here, every child is going through something and I think I got the combo lucky me!

frin!!! hello sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

Yep, we ordered her one the music teacher is going to give her summer things to work on with it. Thank you

Kristin I pray your ear is better by now, HarmonyAnn been complaining about hers too.. and its not even pool time yet! @Fire Ant Farm

awwwwww so one of these is the weakling? Good job MC

now if I could just remember my own phone number I would be ok lol

ONLY???????????????? good grief sweets!
duc.gif
You all are already number one in my book anyways
hugs.gif

th.gif
way too much thought going on here

and even more thought lol

oh Banti how lovely!! cant wait to see her done!
love.gif
SALLYSALLYSALLYSALLYSALLY!! Welcome back!!!
wee.gif
hugs.gif

Lol, it took me forever to remember my current phone number- My old one from about 6 years ago was so stuck in my head!!

Danke- I chose this un because it was more challenging than the average one I do, and really cute at that!
love.gif

Sorry all, but hello, dealing with flu bug lac of sleep and not a happy camper this week....

But here is what I have so far besides a headache and really sick belly

healthy momma and nine pups thank God its over now....

AWWW, so cute!! And so sorry yer feeling icky!!
hugs.gif

-Banti
thanks sweets, I love the drawing, yer doing awesome!

hugs.gif
Thank you!!
smile.png
Have you named the pups?
lol no

Quote: thank you she is doing amazing thank goodness

Thank you!!
You have to ask? You know we did / do. Take care, so you come back to stay
hugs.gif

sorry all I am off again, going to curl up in a ball and moan again soon

Hope to chat tomorrow sometime have a great weekend

Thanks, he's starting to fluff up but his head is still kinda sticky. But he can walk and drinking electrolytes & probiotics alright and in his own brooder till tomorrow at about 3 when if he's well I think he will be alright enough to go with the others who are all totally fine though one needed to have poo rinsed off her butt lol or clearly not fine and that's different... I've got to get something on it and what not. The other struggling egg wasn't really doing much so I rolled it over and I think the reason it wasn't making progress is the chick hurt itself and didn't make it... Which sucks but nature I guess, maybe I could have helped right off the bat but It was no use by the time it seemed like it had been long enough. I am glad I helped the other guy though poor thing. Still six eggs but there's no saying they'll hatch it's like day 23 but I will leave them in a bit. I have another hopeful hatch expected Monday but just a few chicks. I've picked 4 I'm keeping if they're girls. I should band them tomorrow when we sex and sort. I know ones a pullet already and we are calling her Chick... Cause her parents are tick and doc and well they rhyme and my kiddo is into that. The other 14 I don't know but three of those stand out a little so they'll stay if they're girls :) one is and the other two I know ones two young to tell. They're done being messed with for the day though. But all in all I think 15 is a pretty ok number so I'm pleased. And they're really really fluffy like on a oh no level lol.
I'm Glad he seems to be doing okay. Hopefully he makes a full recobery for you. Sorry to hear about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom