INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! I had 14 babies hatch Christmas Eve! 11 Breese, 1 Sulmtaler, 1 Wheaten Ameraucana and 1 Swedish Flowe Hen. They are so cute. I swore I was done but there was a Christmas auction for fancy colored Orpingtons so...... Lol it's gonna be a busy winter!

Current hatch is finished
Another go around of Cemani's on Sunday
Cream Legbars on Monday and Tuesday.

The CLB's are going to be possible additions to my new breeding stock chicks. Can't wait to start working with these birds.
well done fire!
can you find me these?
110315192815-large.jpg

I was, but messed up somewhere along the line; won't take the card #. I'm letting it rest for a while before trying it again
online shopping!!!

All the Fibro Turkens from Thursday's hatch are being picked up this morning. That's about $400 in my pocket. I do have to hold 5-6 of these back because they took after the Cemani roo and the naked neck trait didn't come across. I will not put these out on the street for fear of somebody trying to pass them as Cemani's.

Are you sure you have CRS? Maybe you forgot what kind of ailment you have. :lau

Nope Bubbles! I am sure it is CRS, I think, maybe,wait, nope, I am positive, mmmmm?
Now you got me wondering? :gig
Worst part is, I am not a big drinker, haven't been for over 20 years, if I have 2 drinks a week, that's a bender for me!

:gig
There ya go, you cant remember if ya have it, so you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom