INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: It does that, alright. That Local Yokel I tagged earlier is, like I said, a fellow Floridian keeping quail. He's been MIA for a couple months now, but if and when he gets back on he'll see the tag & respond, no doubt. I don't where he is in relation to Ocala, but he'd be happy to help you any way he can. Several regulars here also have quail, so don't hesitate to pick their brains. The only dumb question is the one that's never asked.

It does that, alright. That Local Yokel I tagged earlier is, like I said, a fellow Floridian keeping quail. He's been MIA for a couple months now, but if and when he gets back on he'll see the tag & respond, no doubt. I don't where he is in relation to Ocala, but he'd be happy to help you any way he can. Several regulars here also have quail, so don't hesitate to pick their brains. The only dumb question is the one that's never asked.

Thank you! It would be much appreciated.I don't mind working and I listen pretty good.. just don't ask my girlfriend lol. I hope to someday be able to sell day Olds eggs.. meat.. and have plenty for working my dogs. Anything that keeps me outside

Well maybe .....maybe it's the decaf coffee... :lau

Hi Dax. How many miles today? I got 175 and the only cargo I carry is me myself and I. Far too many accidents today. Hope your day went well. Just got in from chores. New hen is doing well
About 300. Lots of hurry up and wait. Glad you are safe. My chores are done. I am chilling for a couple of minutes before I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom