INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a random question.... my little mystery rooster, I don't know if he is bantam, but he is tiny, (so I guess maybe he is?) is having a terrible time fitting in to my flock. He is just so small, everyone bullies him and he has to wait to eat until all the girls have gone to roost for the night. Would it be a good idea to hatch some bantams for him so he has his own "girls"???

HEY ALL!!!

WE MOVED!

OUR HOUSE IS TOO FULL and NEED MORE ROOM!!

PLEASE POST ON THIS NEW CONTINUATION OF THE THREAD PLEASE!!!

COMMENT ON NEW THREAD! CLICK HERE FOR NEW THREAD!

Educational​

Incubation & Hatching​

w/ Sally Sunshine​

Learn everything from hatching to processing​

& so very much more through questions and chatting!​

Hosts, BantyChooks and many many more!​

I have a random question.... my little mystery rooster, I don't know if he is bantam, but he is tiny, (so I guess maybe he is?) is having a terrible time fitting in to my flock.  He is just so small, everyone bullies him and he has to wait to eat until all the girls have gone to roost for the night.  Would it be a good idea to hatch some bantams for him so he has his own "girls"??? 
Of course it's a good idea to hatch more chickies.

Really.... Never knew Shingles could do that.... I have a patch on my back that's taking forever to clear up.... But i guess where they are makes a difference... I used to get them right on my Stomach right at the belt line.
Mines on although it's a gas fireplace.
Oh no that sucks
What you afraid of a little smoke....
lau.gif

I guess you better hope the best spirit likes you.
Maybe she meant 47 below..... Just teasing but yeah 47 is nice here for October..... I wish ice fishing season would get here. Hippie where do you live anyway? I think i knew at one time but I've forgotten.
I was diagnosed with Leukemia on 7 June and my daughter was born on 1 July.... Sorry I'll pray for him.
I live in Belgium. It's also rainy on top of being cold, so it feels closer to 32. My collies are wusses, we know XD

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

I went back to work, but this one kept running through my mind & I had to come post it or I wouldn't get anything done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom