Incubating

So they are a little blurry, but number 1 looks like it has veins in it, so that might be good. number 2 I am pretty unsure of, it looked like it was sort of free moving as you turned it, as if your turning it was making things move inside, that one seems a little concerning. The last video is a bit blurry, but the lack of one sidedness would have me worried about the ones that look like 4. My eggs look split vertically so when I look at them I have a light area all the way up one side until the air cell, then the dark spot is only half the egg. Your eggs have that large clearish area at the bottom which seems weird. I would see what some other frequent hatchers say first though. I'm a sciency person, who enjoys nerdy observational pursuits, but still pretty green in this area.

oh thats not good! to me it actually looked like the yolk has ruptured or something as the yolk was way to be at day 10. however at day 10 you should always start to see the red blood vessels spurting out through the egg. just for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom