Incubation for ducks lockdown different times

Crookie999

Hatching
Apr 28, 2021
So I have 3 call duck eggs in my self turning incubator they have reached day 8 now. I have put 6 miniature silver appleyards in there today. It's all fine at the minute. I just wanted to ask what would someone recommend when I get to lockdown for the call ducks? I have another incubator a cheap one with the see through some that I could put the appleyards in but would be easier to keep with call ducks and maybe put a divider up in it at lockdown so the appleyards dont get knocked around? Thanks :)

So I have 3 call duck eggs in my self turning incubator they have reached day 8 now. I have put 6 miniature silver appleyards in there today. It's all fine at the minute. I just wanted to ask what would someone recommend when I get to lockdown for the call ducks? I have another incubator a cheap one with the see through some that I could put the appleyards in but would be easier to keep with call ducks and maybe put a divider up in it at lockdown so the appleyards dont get knocked around? Thanks :)
@MGG is good with mix breed incubation

Back
Top Bottom