Incubator advice!

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hi, I have my eye on one incubator on Amazon.com it is called:

Jumbl Clear Egg Incubator, Fully Automatic Digital Poultry Hatching Machine, Temperature Control & Automatic Egg Turner, LED Candler, Mini 12-35 Egg Incubator Breeder for Chicken, Ducks, Birds & More​

has anybody have any luck with it ?

Hi, I have my eye on one incubator on Amazon.com it is called:

Jumbl Clear Egg Incubator, Fully Automatic Digital Poultry Hatching Machine, Temperature Control & Automatic Egg Turner, LED Candler, Mini 12-35 Egg Incubator Breeder for Chicken, Ducks, Birds & More​

has anybody have any luck with it ?
I have not personally purchased this brand but most of these incubators on Amazon for around 50 bucks are useless. They do not hold humidity or heat very well. Spend a little more and get the Nurture Right 360 sometimes you can find them on sale for about $130.
You can’t go wrong with Brinsea either but these are much more expensive. You will find that many members here on BYC have used the NR 360 with great results.😊

I have not personally purchased this brand but most of these incubators on Amazon for around 50 bucks are useless. They do not hold humidity or heat very well. Spend a little more and get the Nurture Right 360 sometimes you can find them on sale for about $130.
You can’t go wrong with Brinsea either but these are much more expensive. You will find that many members here on BYC have used the NR 360 with great results.😊
o darn, i bought it right before you replyed! :barnie

Gqf hovabators are pretty cheap and work great I keep 3 or 4 going all spring the hovabator 2370 is perfect for small or large hatches if you dont put in an egg turner you can set 50-60 eggs, I just roll them around with my hands twice a day with good hatch rates 🤟

Gqf hovabators are pretty cheap and work great I keep 3 or 4 going all spring the hovabator 2370 is perfect for small or large hatches if you dont put in an egg turner you can set 50-60 eggs, I just roll them around with my hands twice a day with good hatch rates 🤟
did you mean cheap buy $200 dollars?

o where did you buy it?
I got mine from the gqf website its $75 + shipping

https://www.gqfmfg.com/item/2370-electronic-thermostat-hovabator/

I saw its $85 on amazon free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Hova-Bator-C...keywords=hovabator+2370&qid=1639358109&sr=8-4

I dont use autoturners, I just roll my hand over all the eggs 2 or 3 times a day, usually just morning and afternoon. Without autoturner you can fit 50+ eggs. It pays for itself after 2 hatches in my opinion 🤟

Back
Top Bottom